Wednesday, April 18, 2012

UD DK Frost Spec?

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#jbZuIMrfuRdfzb:Mmcqc0mcM



Okay, so here is a UD DK spec.



So, let's begin...



As you can see, it's more or less heavy Frost, though I forego Lichborne and only spec once into Icy Reach.



The reason behind not getting Lichborne is that UD already have an ability called, "Will of the Forsaken" which does the same thing. In addition, this ability coincides with the battlemasters trinkets, and thus is void as the trinket offers a full removal of any effect as oppossed to LB's charm, fear, and sleep removal.



Next, I spec into Butchery for the increased runic power generation, which should help keep the HBs flowing.



Finally, I spec the last two into Unholy Command which when combined with my glyphs and talents, gives me two back-up actions. One, if I D-grip and kill my target then it's refreshed and just rinse/repeat. The other, if my D-grip is repulsed (paladin bubble-thingy, etc) then it's refreshed.



All in all, I think it'll prove decent for BGs; rated or not.



Opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment