Thursday, April 19, 2012

UH PvP spec...need thoughts...

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#jbhMbZZcucbffu0Rh

Been considering a re-spec due to the huge amount of snares & slows that DK's are susceptible to. I purposefully didn't use the gargoyle or improved haste (more of a personal choice: I hardly, if ever, use the gargoyle in a BG setting & my haste is fine as it is without an extra 2%). Thoughts/criticism?
My spec was working out pretty well in BG's yesterday

I haven't played Unholy since the start of WotLK and I was top five in damage for four games straight.
Lichborne & EW would take away too many points from the UH tree, but I have thought about AMZ (never specced for it before). Suppose it would be nice combined with CoI...
Lichborne & EW would take away too many points from the UH tree


I've heard arguments against EW but Lichborne is pretty much a given

A free WotF plus the ability to self-heal with it? Worth the points to me
Lichborne & EW would take away too many points from the UH tree, but I have thought about AMZ (never specced for it before). Suppose it would be nice combined with CoI...


Lichborne is a MUST if you PvP in any competitive environments (Arena/Rated BG).

Endless Winter I can live without (very meticulous with my resources, 20 RP WILL be there when I need it).

AMZ is another easily underrated sort of thing. Sure, you can live without it. But when you learn to use it, you've opened up a very very useful tool; don't scoff at 30k spell damage absorbed in an environment full of mages. Oft times an early AMZ is your only late game defense against a Deep Freeze, and will be enough to put you over.

No comments:

Post a Comment