Saturday, April 21, 2012

Spec Questions...

I'm about to respec, and I was wondering about 2 specs. I love Dual Weild, I just don't have the hit for it at the moment, but! what is this I hear about DW Unholy? And secondly, what is a really great PvP spec?
Let me get this straight. You have enough hit for 2h, but not dual wield?
Yeah, I still have like an 8% chance to miss when using DW.
You don't go for total hit cap when dual wielding. You go only high enough to make sure your specials hit. In Wrath that was 5% hit. I can only imagine it is the same now.

DW Unholy is currently higher DPS for raid content according to EJ, but I bet it will get nerfed before long. Blizz has stated that DW will only be viable in the Frost tree so don't hold your breath for DW Unholy staying.

As for PvP, I run blood for survivability. However, I rarely PvP so I am not one to actually give advice on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment