Monday, April 16, 2012

Ghoul Glitched Out

Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anyone knows what might be wrong with my ghoul. I obviously don't play my Death Knight, in fact I really haven't even stepped on him for months but I decided to tonight. I went on him and made a Death Gate to Acherus so that I could buy the Winged Steed of the Ebon Blade and there I noticed my ghoul was glitched out. He is there and everything but he won't follow me around or won't attack or anything else. I tried to respec but it was still glitched out and I tried to sacrifice him via Death Pact but I got an error message that said something along the lines of "Nothing is bound". Can anyone help me out?
Oh never mind, sorry. I tried to sacrifice him again in Ironforge and it worked this time. I was able to resummon him and he was again under my command. Sorry again.

No comments:

Post a Comment