Monday, April 16, 2012

what is up w/ my haste

Just logged in and somehow I've got a 43% melee haste rating now and yet I'm noticing that my runes are regenerating noticeably slower than pre 4.0.6. That 43% is obviously not accurate, it's maybe like 30% over what I recall having before. Even if I did have it, I'd expect to not be sitting here idly waiting for my runes to come back as long as I am.
The Haste issue was hotfixed last night but unfortunately as all hotfixes are quick fixes on the live realms, there is some risk associated with them and a new bug has been introduced. We believe the extent is that rogues, druids, death knights, and hunters are now not earning resources from true haste (such as from gear). We expect to implement a fix late tonight or early tomorrow. Our apologies for any impact this may have on your regularly scheduled play.

[...] A hotfix for this issue has been applied but will require off-peak rolling restarts to pick up the change.

Thanks bluejaye.
It's a 4.06 bug they are trying to fix. . . haste is fuxord for everyone right now

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2046736421

No comments:

Post a Comment