Saturday, April 21, 2012

Should frost dks duel wield?

I have a frost Death knight with a 5.4gs hes an alt don't really play him but I would like to know if I should duel wield or use a 2h? I would like a lot of opinions.
http://elitistjerks.com/f72/t105701-frost_dps_cataclysm_larger_than_life/#Generalized_Spec

How many opinions? So many opinions!
Either is fine if setup right(see the above link for that info)

Dw unholy will work @ 85 although blizz doesn't want it to(and will probably break it in the future).

Dw blood is bad even though it's still supported by runeforges
I have a frost Death knight with a 5.4gs hes an alt don't really play him but I would like to know if I should duel wield or use a 2h? I would like a lot of opinions.


DW win's by 10% so if you want to be serious play DW if you want to have fun and be inferior just for the sake of liking a 2h wep go 2H.

DW UH wins over DW Frost and 2H UH by 5% and beats 2H frost by 15%
So now you have the numbers how you want to play and how competitive you want to be will make your final decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment