Thursday, April 19, 2012

Death and Decay

Am I the only one who thinks it's ridiculous that this ability outdamages Scourge Strike even on a single target?
you know, in the DW UH build your supposed to glyph DnD and throw it down in priority of DnD>SS

i cant get used to it though, seems awkward fitting a 30sec CD Drop cast AoE on my single targets and the difference isnt noticable in terms of DPS so i glyphed SS instead
*DnD is used in the single target rotation of both 2H and DW builds, due to its hidden 11th tick, as a replacement for SS whenever one can.

Quoted from Elitist Jerks.
And I have tested this, it is a DPS increase. It is odd, but I got used to it pretty fast.
I don't know though, it is odd, but somewhat nice.
I think it's a bit fail on Blizz's part that an AoE replaces a spec's signature single-target strike in a single-target rotation, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment