Thursday, April 19, 2012

Skip newbie area ?

Came back playing after a long break, started playing around with the mobile app and realized my mule is too low level to show up in the armory. I mostly want to use it for the auction house.

Anyway, rather than waste time leveling to 10 I figured I could use a death knight. Can I skip the newbie area and head right to a major city ? Would also rather not waste time doing those quests just for a mule.

No.
Maybe join a group with a warlock and have them summon you...? I dunno, that'd be like defying gravity to me.
Even a warlock summon won't work. You'll have to play through the whole starting area to 58.
It's honestly worth it though. It's a fun questline, and the perks of having a 58 mule/farming toon with a free mount outweigh having a level 10 mule.
Bummer ... thanks :)

2 hours doing the starter quests, or 2 hours getting a mule to level 10 (if that), take your pick.

It hardly takes 2 hours for the starting quests honestly. If you've done 'em before, you can finish em in like 50 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment