Thursday, April 19, 2012

I feel very underpowered

Whenever I come face to face with Horde I'm taken down in seconds, it doesn't matter if I pop CD's or anything, they always manage to snare, stun and just nuke the hell out of me and I'm dead within seven seconds, almost every other class.

It seems like the only other class I can kill are Death Knights.

Is it me? Or am I missing something? Can I get some tips?
1. You're doing it wrong.
2. Level 85s with better gear are killing you.

It's probably number one though. IBF, AMS, Ghoul, AotD, MF, Strang, Dark Simul, Death Pact. You should be able to survive a hell of a long time with all those tools available.
Thing is usually I'm down to 1/2 my health before I can even do anything. I feel like I have to get the drop on them or do something underhanded to even have a chance.

Practice, practice, I suppose.
Don't forget that you have 0 resillience right now, so if anyone outgears u they have you most of the time (assuming equal skill). Wait a little, pvp season 9 starts today so get some resi and have fun not being destroyed. =D
Alright, so there's hope. :p
Anyway, what do you guys think about bleeds/DoTs right now, I think those were one of my primary concerns... Rogues/Ferals/Locks seem nasty.
So is this against one person or more than one? If it's more than one (like in a battle ground where you decide to rush to the flag while the rest of alliance is #@@!!!@!*ing to justin beiber and the us hordies rush your ass) then yes, you will not, and should not, surviver more than 2 seconds.

If it's one vs one, you're doing something wrong AND your gear is bad.
Well, if you switch to unholy, you could spec into lichborne and magic supression to help survive a little longer. did this in Battle for Gilneas several times. ran into 5 horde which then proceeded to focus me. got pretty low, popped ams+lichborne healed to full while my team took care of the rest. It's funny to see the other team break off and start searching for my healer to kill, not realizing it's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment