Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Unholy leveling/dungeon PAWN scale

I've been googling everything I can think of, but have yet to find a complete PAWN scale for Unholy leveling/dungeons in Cata. Obviously, Str is the most important, but after that, opinions vary quite a bit on stat weight (depends on play style, talents, buffs, etc.) and are always missing params like sockets or agi, etc.

Is there a definitive DPS calculator/guide/talent/etc for DK, similar to Mew for druids or Shadowpanther's rogue charts? My gear doesn't last long, I'm certainly not optimizing any stats til L80+, my time is better spent grinding or L2P this class.
For Unholy pve dps, hit and expertise till cap (wouldn't worry about expertise till 85 though) then strength. Then haste. Then crit. Then mastery.


In general, get hit capped, stack strength. Of secondary stats haste is best and mastery is worst by a large margin.
http://elitistjerks.com/f72/t110294-unholy_dps_cataclysm_say_youll_haunt_me/

Strength > Hit to cap > Haste > Crit >= Expertise to cap > Mastery > Agility
For leveling and pvp from an 85 and gladiator perspective:


Str

Then

Hit > Haste > Crit > Mastery > Expertise


For PVE dungeons I think expertise is more important than mastery
I'm really seeing the benefits of Hit now, cuz, well, I hardly have any! and all those misses are starting to add up.

thanks, starting to make sense now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment