Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Gearing for Heroic Tank

Hey Everyone. I'm in the process of getting gear to tank heroics and just want to get some thoughts on my progress so far.

What is the recommended Item Level before tanking heroic dungeons?

In general, how much Stamina, Parry, Dodge, Mastery should I have before tanking?

Thanks.
Get revered to earthen ring for tank arcanum
I started tanking right after I was able to Q for them (ilvl 340 i believe). I had my brother heal me, he was arround i lvl 346, however he had to drink after 2-3 trash and we both had to time our CDs right for the first bosses.

Also get Dragonmaw Rep to exalted, pretty nice boots and legs from those guys. I got it to exalted in about a week of dailies and heroics with the tabard.

Also enchant/reforge, you can get cheaper enchants that benefit you, and while reforging feels like a money drain it helps quite a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment