Saturday, April 21, 2012

Requesting Critique, Please!

Hey all. I'm looking for a review of my gear, and possibly playstyle/priority of how I play. I'm one my guild's main tanks, so I'm always looking to stay sharp, especially since we're just now accruing enough geared players to enter raids.

Per another thread in this forum, it had occurred to me that I wasn't keeping Frost Fever up on bosses, so that's a noob error I'll correct. Considering that, this is my priority/rotation on a boss:

[START ROTATION: Outbreak > Blood Boil > Heart Strike (to raise Blade Barrier)] > Death Strike > wait for one Blood Rune to come up > Rune Strike dump (forcing U/F rune procs) > Re-apply Frost Fever as necessary, refreshing Blade Barrier, yada yada.

As far as my gear goes, I've been told that Mastery is a priority over avoidance, so my gear has been altered accordingly. I hear conflicting reports about gemming Stam vs Mastery, considering that DKs are presently being hit much harder than any other tank class/spec. I'd like specific feedback on that, if possible.

Other than that, an overall opinion of where I can improve my gear, any tips or tricks, whatever you can say that'll make me more effective would be greatly appreciated! After that, please do highjack this thread as a "rate the above DK" thread, as I'd love to see what others are doing, specifically tanks where possible.

All the best,

Gaff
WHY WILL NO ONE LOVE ME

No comments:

Post a Comment