Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Im Lost

Hello everyone!!
I seem to have a problem, well i have finished the quest at silver hollow tides in Vishi'r and can't seem to find any more Questgiver. Can someone please point me in the right direction...Thanks
I don't remember exactly which quest group you're talking about. However, the Mount Hyjal quests are the same level with the same level gear and are redundant to the Vash quests. One important difference that I wish someone would have told me is that you get no faction credit for Vash (or very little important credit) and in Hyjal you do get important faction reputation which will (or can) later be used for important gear for dungeons.

So, my DK is still neutral with Hyjal faction and I need some gear at revered and exalted level. I didn't do all the quests because they were redundant, now find myself with gaps in my gear that is going to be difficult (or onerous) to fill.
www.wowhead.com ?

No comments:

Post a Comment