Wednesday, April 18, 2012

DK PVP Help

Hi im new and fresh to 85. In WoTLK I really only focused on PVE but now in Cataclysm I'm gonna dive into PVP, I have never really pvp'ed on my DK and am completely lost. So I need some help or some tips for: what gear I can grab to replace my quest gear, spec, stats to focus on., and just general tips on how a DK can do fairly well in arena's and BG's.

Thanks in advance everyone!
Hello there,
i was all pve in wrath as well and i am doing pvp now as u see by my gear.
i was frost spec at first for a while and liked it, but many ppl told me to try out unholy and i have and it is much better to me.
what i do is use hotkeys and i click. basiclly lay out deseases and then use festering and necrotic strike and death coil them down.(of couse other things depending on situation)
Start with buying or crafting the entire set of plate resilience gear. You will die super fast without it and it won't be any fun.
^ This.

Or, just hopelessly farm honor while you die a million times in BGs. I farmed up most of my honor before the season started, just so it'd be easier. Resilience matters a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment