Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Deathnknights need more stickies

The lack of stickies on the Deathknight forums is sad. we have a single tanking sticky. I know consider is primarily on elitist jerks, but we should have more stuff at home here!

I'm surprised there isn't a Dark Sim sticky thread yet. If I don't see one by Christmas I might work on one for the new year.

Any other desired stickys?
Yeah you might wanna throw out something about threat and cc ect. Might be helpfull to fresh DK's looking for info
Hmm, motion seems seconded so I vote yay. There used to be a faq regarding starting quests and varying specs for leveling. That could be updated for Cataclysm and stickied. Old players don't get tired of answering the same questions over and over, new players get the information needed without snark. Win-win.
I'm a new DK who only just started liking the class, so any help sans snarkyness would be super. I've only just started reading forums and love how helpful and patient everyone has been. Kudos! And I also vote yes
What sort of stickies are there a need/demand for?
link to ej and your blog I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment