Saturday, April 14, 2012

New pvp video

[:1]hey everyone

my latest video has been released on wcm.com to showcase frost pvp, hope you enjoy it ^^ please rate and comment~ the more downloads the better =O

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=169807
le bump
I watched the video and liked it. It's nice to see frost return as a viable PvP spec. Before I hit 80 I did a lot of PvP on this character as frost. Those days were pretty fun, running around AB with savage saronite and the de-raged war axe going 1 vs 4 and comming out alive. Sometimes a healer would remember my name and follow me around.

I hope rated BGs are fun because I hated, and I mean I loathed the arena. Ever since BC was released and the arena came out I've barely done anything but BG's on all my toons and it gets tiring when the best gear I can buy from doing BG's alone is 2 seasons behind. Maybe with this Xpak I can get this Hrondir to grand marshal aswell. Keep up the good work Mufasax I'll definately DL the video.
Very entertaining man. Pretty much showcased the power of frost in battlegrounds. Super solid. I was considering unholy over frost for when I start PvPing again, but this video may have swayed my decision. Good music, not watered down with post-production, slick UI and smooth gameplay. Thanks for this brotha =)

No comments:

Post a Comment