Thursday, April 12, 2012

question about parry/dodge dim. returns

[:1]Hello everyone,
I just wanted to clarify for myself something I need to know in regards to the diminishing returns of dodge and parry with the rune of swordshattering.

I know that the diminishing returns of parry and dodge are now equal, so if you have 500 dodge rating and 600 parry rating, it's more beneficial to get more dodge rating.

What I want to verify is that the rune of swordshattering doesn't really factor into this. If, for instance, I have 500 parry rating and 600 dodge rating, but I have the rune of swordshattering, my parry chance will be much higher than my dodge chance. But diminishing returns looks at your rating and doesn't look at your avoidance, right? In this circumstance, though my parry is much higher than my dodge, it would still be better to go for parry rating than dodge, correct?

Thanks for any clarification offered! :)
You are correct.

Swordshattering does not affect the DR of parry.

No comments:

Post a Comment