Saturday, April 14, 2012

WTB self Heals

[:1]So.... is there any class worse at self healing than us now? (other than blood)
^
We got a new glyph to fix that, keep in mind your gonna trade a lot of damage to use it, however its a nice tool to have. =D
Have you played a hunter? They have no self heal really except 5% from chimera shot every 10 secs.
Survival hunters have none.
Bad Troll... Read Patch Notes
So pre patch 4 runes = 17k hp
Post patch 4 runes = 34k hp

Gain= 17k

Pre patch lichborne 100rp = 18k + 18k + 18K + 18k = 72k
Post patch lichborne 100rp = 36k

Loss = 36k

Total loss = 19k


Pre patch total = 89k
Post patch total = 70k

% Healing loss = 21%

+ a huge DPS drop

Silly people and their fail maths calling me a troll. 17khp + huge dps drop < 7s Strang + 7s AMS + Free HC

I very much know about the glyph, i very much think the glyph is a POS compared to pre patch lichborne... wtb recoup? lol
If I had anymore self healing I'd have an elite frame on my portrait.

Edit: I'm not talking about blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment