Saturday, April 14, 2012

Race Change?

[:1]I was thinking about race changing my DK to a goblin due to the fact that I can't hardly bear to look at my tauren anymore and he never fits through things when he is mounted. Just a pet peeve, but it does cause me to nerdrage for some reason. SO, if you did race change over to goblin.... Like it? Hate it? Indifferent? Worth 25 bucks?
Its funny Draeneis had the same problem in some of the building in IF even when not mounted.
Go Orc.
%5 pet damage, plus the Bloodrage racial makes Orc for the best UH DK on Horde atm - Goblin as a close second, however.

Plus, you can't touch this. /dance
I enjoyed the race change from Orc to Goblin; the Orc Racials seemed good, (with the pet damage being great for unholy) but when I realized the attack power racial is level based rather than scaling with gear, I decided Goblin's 1% Haste, Blink (the rockets are rather useless), and the Best Deals Anywhere are worth a race change.

Plus, I'm a little Ball of Fury; like a Gnome, but far better.
I clicked Rocket Jump


You're bad.


^
i think it's definitely worth the money even if i sometimes miss my troll
def worth it, i was blood elf and after getting called an Edward fan too many times i bit the bullet and paid $25, now all my toons are goblin cause they are simply put, amazing! if for nothing else, having exalted rep prices to every vendor all the time makes them the best race in the game for both pvp and pve, cause nothing beats saving money... NOTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment