Monday, April 16, 2012

Unholy DW Question

hello

havent played in a really long time (since bgs first came out), just comming back and need some help with my dks talents.

currently 2handed frost its okay but i like the style of unholy more, could anyone give me link for a DW unholy spec? i dont know any of the outside sites to look on. i plan to just pvp and never raid.

or would 2 handed unholy be better? just some general advice would be great!

thanks in advance.
2h unholy is better pre-raids, but not by all that much. DW Unholy is certainly viable in pre-heroic gear, and it's very fun.
My spec is DW Unholy. You can move a point from Magic Suppression into Improved Blood Tap, but I would rather have the extra survivability.

I don't know how well this spec would work for PvP, mind.
Im curious, ive been sticking with 2h UH for now. In heroics I pull around 14k dps on single target encounters, what kind of numbers are you reaching with dw UH?

No comments:

Post a Comment