Monday, April 16, 2012

Coming back. Need some help.

Okay so I quit arround ulduar times due to college, now that its over and the new xpac hit I'm kinda lost. Loads of changes, but I like most of it, rest wil need to get me used to them. Before hitting 85 and reading all the stickys (or just the one on tanking), and the info on other pages I figured I'd level first and ask questions later, however I have a couple regarding that issue.

First of all, which tree provides less downtime for leveling?

I'm thinking blood, absorbs + Healing.

And does 2h frost is advisable for leveling? I mean it has the most aoe potential, I like aoeing mobs but I hear its not supposed to be like that now?

I will be racechangeing too, goblins look like fun! Are they a solid choice? And rocket jump could provide some much-needed mobility.

Cheers.
Downtime for leveling? I dont understand...

You probably can't AOE 5+ mobs while leveling if you are still in Ulduar gear.

I would just level in whatever spec you plan to play at 85. If you are going to tank, level in blood. If you are going to DPS, level dw frost or 2h Unholy.

No comments:

Post a Comment