Saturday, April 14, 2012

RS and 4.0.3a

[:1]I saw a while back ago, that they would change RS to non proc based on dodge/parry and increase rune gen in Blood presence.
I am right now not up to date.
Did they even want to implement it, if so when?
As far as I remember it was in the PTR notes.

I am wondering, because they reduced the healing on DS and RT, but nothing so far on the RS and Rune gen.

An update would be nice, thx.

Yes it's implemented.... no offense or anything mate but there's been A LOT of discussion on the matter on these boards prior hehe.

Cheers!
Yea it is in and while I was upset about the nerfs, once I started playing, the new RS and increase rune generation made up for it big time. Things seem to flow soo much better now.
I noticed the rune regeneration, makes me happy faced.

No comments:

Post a Comment