Saturday, April 14, 2012

Please help with my DK

[:1]Hello everyone,

I am sad to say that I am in seek of some help. I am Frost/Unholy dps. And in heroics, my dps is fine. I'm content with it. When I get into raids on boss fights my dps scales about a 4-5k difference. And it's happening ever since the patch.

Am my gems wrong? Am I missing something? I am still upgrading my gear as I go along. So I'm up for whatever suggestions to put me where I need to be at.

I'm basically at the point where I'm considering to roll a Rogue or Fury Warrior..
4-5k differences on the same fight? That's some wild irregularity and the only thing that can cause something that big is how you play, not how you gear.

Use the ability priorities outlined by Consider on the EJ forums and then make sure you're doing the usual of standing behind the boss, avoiding negative fight mechanics, utilizing good fight mechanics (damage auras from Arcanotron for instance), and all that good stuff.

Nothing that happened in the patch would cause a variance that big. It's something you're doing that you probably just aren't noticing.
Well if your raiding with your expertise at 12/12 as your armory shows now it would most certainly cause a major dps lose. The lower lvl heroic bosses are affected by you not being at the cap but a raid boss dps will be affected much more. Get that Expertise to 26/26 or at least close. At a glance it appears you have several items you can reforge.

No comments:

Post a Comment