Monday, April 16, 2012

why dk, why not mage!?

ok please someone explain me why the %&*? they nerf DK again( at 4.0.6 they deserved it) but now why nerf DK and let mage OP. seriously why nerfing DK when everybody complain about mage???!!
do you see the other 200 billion QQ threads in this forum

number of QQ threads about nerfs: lots
number of blue posters who read this forum: 0
Dk's were killing dragons faster. It's a big deal...
For PvE, we were doing more dps than mages zomgzorz

For PvP, we're immune to slows now zomg nerf nerf nerf

Blizzard has now decided that Mages are the golden child who is to be given anything they want for free, you either deal with it or play something else.

P.S. Nerf Mage CC, Buff warrior mobility, Nerf warrior damage. Everything fine and dandy.
Try being a shaman. trust me, DKs are in a much better place than shamans. Hell they're in a better place than most classes.
I'm so very quickly losing the last of my faith in this company.
ghostcrawler plays a mage... thats why
ghostcrawler plays a mage... thats why


I have tried and tried to not buy into this conspiracy theory, but the more I see and realize the more I honestly believe that the answer really is this simple.
the devs do play the game. ... I think whatever class they want to enjoy currently is the one on top. ... GC got bored of his DK and wanted to play his mage more. hense mages stay insanely OP, and DK becomes 100% uncompetitive dps class.

GC... stop playing the game. You are harming the balance.


GC just needs to go, period.
Blizzard (and this game) was better before activision took over.
the devs do play the game. ... I think whatever class they want to enjoy currently is the one on top. ... GC got bored of his DK and wanted to play his mage more. hense mages stay insanely OP, and DK becomes 100% uncompetitive dps class.

GC... stop playing the game. You are harming the balance



Alright. Now I always hear people say GC plays a mage blah blah blah. But I don't believe it. Mages are OP (I don't think so) so you you say he plays a mage. So heres what I'm asking for. Proof. Please link me a source witch confirms that he plays a Frost Mage.

No comments:

Post a Comment