Thursday, April 12, 2012

PvP Hit cap/spell pen cap?

[:1]Whats the caps for these in PvP are they diffrent from pve?
resistance aura provides 195 res so im assuming that would be the amount of spell pen required
Hit cap against same level players is 5%.

You want as much spell pen as they have resist.
Are you sure it's 5%?

Because when I look at the character stats, it says there's a 12-14% miss chance and I've got about a 10% Hit rating...I think.

Edited: 10% when my procs and whatnot are running.
It takes 5% hit to hit with specials in pvp. 8% in pve. Anything past that is meh as you have to trade other stats just to increase white damage. When you could stack other stats that make specials hit harder and the white that does hit do more.
Great, then I'm capped. Now on to expertise, mastery, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment