Saturday, April 14, 2012

Cannot give orders to Ghoul as Unholy DK bug?

[:1]I just switched specs to Unholy. But for some reason I cannot give any orders to my Ghoul, and it does not follow me anywhere.

I see the Ghoul Pet Bar, but I cannot click anything on it, all the buttons are grayed out.

Is this a bug, am I doing something wrong?

Helps 0_0
This happened to me once in arena. It's a bug. Dismiss and resummon your pet.
I vaguely remember having this problem when I first made my DK. Sounds like a ui bug. "/reload ui" should fix it. If not maybe its an addon, so disable some addons and see if that works. If all that fails post in tech support and email blizz. You can make some macros as a workaround.
IT isn't just the UI.

The Ghoul doesn't follow me either. It just stands there.

I logged out and logged back in, and there's the same problem.

dwammits!






Have not had this issue and normally reloading UI or logging will fix most similar bugs. IMO post in-game ticket to see if GM can help.
I've never had this issue either. Only thing I have had happen was my ghoul stands still on a platform targeting a target but being stuck till I tell it to use leap. Otherwise, try death pact to kill it or dismiss it and resummon it. If none of those work, try what Hardfour said and contact a GM.
Yes. I have logged a GM petition for this. It is a very strange problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment