Thursday, April 12, 2012

Is the priority suppose to be slow?

[:1]Hello, I'm new to playing death knights and also fairly new to the game. I've been playing since July of this year, I also have a warrior main tank so I'm familiar with tanking. I read the faq for dk tanking but I still have a few questions. I have not tanked a dungeon yet on this character but practiced the rotation/priority/abilities on a few mobs in blasted lands. My question is should I always being using an ability for an aoe mob pull or would I be better to take pauses throughout? The only reason I ask is because I'm used to my warrior and always using something whether its devstates, tc, shield slam, etc. The dk doesn't feel like it plays the same. Another problem I was running into was being left without any runes to use on blood boil, death strike, or heart strike which lead me to believe I was using my abilities to quickly.

Another question I have is how often should I be using bone shield and vampiric blood? Should they be up anytime I'm fighting a mob and they're are off cool down or is it better to save them for unavoidable attacks?

My final question is the blue gear from the starting area good enough for the last few classic dungeons for tanking?

No comments:

Post a Comment