Thursday, April 12, 2012

Death knight horde races

[:1]Getting ready to transfer over to horde before i get Cataclysm, been on the trial getting my xp to 1 til 81.

Orc has increased ghoul damage + Axes bonus

undead has a bit of resistance and wotf but shares cd with trinket now

Tauren has a larger health pool so around 6k hp bonus when in full pvp gear + stun

Undead is kinda useless I think since we have lichborn on a 2 minute cooldown? I'm not the best dk so idk

Animation wise
Taurens jumping slash is B.A
Orcs overhead smash is pretty hawt to.
Undead.. Meh.. i hate there animations

Excuse mai failed engrish.. lol

So whats the best race for pvp? NO blooood elf.
Troll.
Ope better re-edit that to no trolls either! lol Im just not a fan of troll stances or blood elfs animations at all. Even though they have a descent racial not all that great
Clearly you're a big fan of going by looks.

In that case, choose what you think LOOKS best, both animations, movement and gear wise.
Orc or Troll.
If you're choosing a race because of racials, go with Goblins for Frost, and Orcs for Unholy, (probably)Tauren for Blood.
My DK is a troll, and he is awesome- pick the race you like looking at best and forget about racials. I made a BE DK first because i loved the racial, but dropped her because i didn't like the attack animations, and am much happier now.

If i were to make one now, it would be a goblin, because they are awesome. I'd make all my characters goblins, for that matter :)
pvp? blood elf.
Well its up to you, form what I heard they are going to rework the racials, but for now go on looks. Orcs and Taurens really "show" their armor...undead I don't like because it makes all armor look sh*** and Trolls hunch over and it annoys me. Up to you man. If you like Orc, go Orc. If you like Troll go Troll, we are giving our opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment