Thursday, April 12, 2012

the best ghoul name

[:1]best one i have gotten so far was Brainface

what's ur guy's favorite?
Got "Ratgobbler" last night
Hammerdrinker

my ghoul always gets stupid names :(

Wormstealer and Pebblebender for example


neither of which are intimidating in the slightest.
gonna have to wait to get mine,Need to level up though.

I named mine Phil. Win...
One time mine got named "Rotface" in icc, thought it was pretty win.
In a Wintergrasp I once had one named "Rockcatcher", who was summarily hit by a catapult. It was hilarious.

Edit: Also had "Glacierbiter" on a 10m Sindy attempt, who I was using to help break out icetombs. Thought that was pretty fitting.
Glaciertaker.
Limbface

Back when DK's/WotLK was released they had a ghoul name of "Bonegobbler" until they removed it. xD
mine is stupid... wormeater...very stupid
heh pretty cool ones. brainface beats those imo
I had Beetletaker once, that was funny. Also, when I was doing the "Pebble" quests in Deepholm, my pet was named Pebblesmasher, made me laugh.
Bonegobbler
Glaciersnatcher was pretty neat.

Next time I logged on I was stuck with pebblestealer...
limbgobbler

No comments:

Post a Comment